We provide our Clients with legal support at each stage of the contract “life”, i.e. its preparation, negotiation, conclusion, performance and conclusion.
We prepare model and tailored contract for sale or distribution of goods, both in the domestic and international trade. We develop legal frameworks for the service sale structures. We provide support to clients buying services or goods – at each level of trade.
SSW specialists provide advice to Clients in the adaptation of their model contract specimens to the provisions of Polish law. We issue opinions on draft contracts prepared in accordance with foreign law in terms of their compliance with imperative provisions of Polish law.
We represent Clients in negotiations of contract provisions and provide extensive support in connection with the related documentation (e.g. promissory notes, bank guarantees, and other types of contract protection).
Our activities allow for restrictions to the freedom of contracting arising among other things from provisions of competition law, consumer law, or norms of international private law.
- Ongoing advisory services for an international energy group, including preparation, verification and negotiations of trade contracts and service or goods purchase agreements
- Adaptation of foreign models of distribution contracts to provisions of Polish law for a global leader in the software segment
- Adaptation of a foreign model of general terms and conditions of a contract to provisions of Polish law for an international information agency. Adaptation of a foreign model to general terms and conditions of sale for a leading international manufacturer of household appliances
- Adaptation of foreign models of distribution contracts to provisions of Polish law for a Scandinavian supplier of mobile marketing services
- Verification and updating of regulations for an online currency exchange bureau
- Adaptation of a foreign model of a contract to provisions of Polish law for a supplier of automatic solutions for track vehicles
- Preparation of a model contract for provision of servicing and logistic support for acquirers in the cashless transaction sector and entities operating ATM networks, for an international service provider