We represent our Clients in any proceedings conducted before the common courts, the Supreme Court, arbitration courts and tribunals, the Supreme Administrative Court and local Administrative Courts and in administrative proceedings. We also represent Clients at the preliminary stages of such proceedings, including proceedings involving our Clients that are conducted before government authorities.
SSW’s lawyers offer their services to Clients as regards all stages of dispute resolution, beginning with mediation or negotiated amicable settlements, through advice on the collection and preliminary evaluation of evidence, representation of the Client throughout litigation proceedings, from obtaining the collateral for claims, to receiving the final judgment and enforcing such judgment against the debtor’s assets or initiating insolvency proceedings against the debtor.
SSW’s lawyers are experienced in conducting precedential and multi-issue litigation. We approach each case creatively and individually, adapting each case strategy to the Client’s needs and the particular factual conditions of the dispute in order to obtain not only a favourable decision but, first and foremost, to protect the Client’s interests to greatest extent possible.
- Representing Client during a dispute with a bank, in connection with loss suffered by the Client following the conclusion of an FX option transaction
- Representing the claimant in litigation concerning the alleged invalidity of real property sale agreements concluded in violation of pre-emption rights
- Initiating litigation against the State Treasury for payment of an infrastructural project implemented under the auspices of the World Bank
- Representing a mining company in court proceedings seeking to ensure access to real property in order to allow the conducting of exploratory and identification work for lignite deposits
- Securing payment of nearly PLN 6 million under an insurance guarantee for the Client’s benefit, successfully defeating the insurance company’s attempts to block such payment
- Representing a manufacturer of construction products in litigation concerning the protection of an invention patent
- Conducting proceedings to secure claims and initiating a claim on behalf of the Client to prevent a company operating in the internet service industry from continuing to infringe the Client’s trademark and business name by using a system of sponsored links in a popular internet browser
- Representing the Client during a multi-million lawsuit concerning the construction of a commercial facility, pursuant to the Geological and Mining Act, in connection with work executed by the Client to secure the facility against mining damage
- Representing the defendant in multiple proceedings concerning the alleged illegality of certain contractual provisions (regulations of an internet store)
- Representing the injured claimant company in a criminal case against the debtor, involving accusations of fraud, removal of assets during insolvency proceedings, failure to submit an insolvency application within the statutorily prescribed deadline etc