On 3 July 2016, Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Market Abuse Regulation) will come into force, which will materially change the performance of disclosure obligations by Issuers.
- The burden of the assessment of confidential information and the related risks have been shifted more towards issuers with simultaneous strengthening of the related penalties.
- Uniform principles for the reporting of confidential information will be applicable to all issuers across the EU.
- MAR also applies to companies quoted on unregulated markets (e.g. NewConnect).
Read more about reporting obligations of public companies under MAR
The scope of changes requires the Issuers to take a number of steps in order to get adequately prepared for new challenges and mitigate the related risks.
To address your expectations we offer:
- Assistance in the definition of customised reporting standards
- Advice on the preparation of templates of other documentation related to the reporting of confidential information and transactions in company shares
- Personnel training
- Ongoing legal support
For further information please contact: