As regards public contracts, SSW’s services extend to cover support for both parties in the process of concluding a contract within the public procurement procedure, i.e. those entities awarding contracts based on the procedure laid down by statute (tenderers) and those contractors applying for the award of a contract (tenderees).
We prepare and implement the contract awarding process in the manner laid down by statute and at the stage of concluding the relevant contract.
We support both tenderers and tenderees as regards the use of legal protection measures connected with tenders (e.g. preparing protests against decisions taken by the tenderer during the course of the proceedings; appeals against decisions concerning such protests; legal representation before the National Chamber of Appeal (KIO); assisting in preparing decisions concerning protests and, in the event that an appeal is lodged, representing Clients before the National Chamber of Appeal of the President of the Public Procurement Office).
The PPP formula facilitates cooperation between private entrepreneurs and the public sector. The aim of a public-private partnership is to achieve the joint realization of a project based on a division of responsibilities and risks between the participating public and private entities. The PPP concept is currently favoured by the public sector, given the shortage of funds in public budgets and the corresponding need to seek alternative resources to realize projects. For the private sector, the PPP mechanism opens the door to new business opportunities. It is a form of cooperation with enormous potential and opportunities.
- Advising on the Public Procurement Act in connection with a Client investment involving the construction of a bio-power station, including preparation and verification of the tender documentation
- Organising an unlimited tender in accordance with the Public Procurement Act for the construction of a bio-gas power station (preparing the tender documentation, draft contract, publication of announcement, etc.) and providing ongoing legal advice as regards various issues concerning the progress of this tender
- Advising a Client who was participating in proceedings to award a contract for the delivery of oil; preparing and verifying the bid and tender documentation
- Advising win farms on various legal issues concerning state aid from EU funds
- Advising an international supplier of drilling services on various aspects of the Public Procurement Act (ongoing)
- Preparing legal opinions on the application of public procurement regulations