SSW Accounting provides professional and comprehensive accounting, HR and tax services.
In each case, we tailor our offering to your individual needs.
To provide end-to-end accounting, tax and payroll support for Polish entities, SSW Accounting offers the following services:
- Accounting and tax services
- HR and payroll services
- Cash management
- Managerial reporting
- Virtual office
- Corporate secretarial services
Let us take care of your business!
- Keeping accounting books in line with the requirements of the Accounting Act
- Verification of fair and true presentation of accounts
- Accounting and tax advice
- Tax accounting
- Financial, tax, statistical and central bank (NBP) reporting
- Liaison with authorities, auditors, banks
- Calculation of compensation due under employment contracts and civil law contracts
- Settlements with the Social Security Office (ZUS) and the Tax Office
- Administration of employee documentation (keeping employee's files, keeping holiday and sickness leave records)
- Opening, maintaining and closing the Company's bank accounts
- Updating information at the bank in case of the change of name, address or company representation
- Creating bank deposits
- Reporting bank account balances, preparing account history and statements, submitting and archiving bank documentation
- Setting up payments in banking systems
- On request – option to sign and execute payments from a bank account pursuant to a power of attorney granted by the Client
- Company performance reporting
- Receivables reporting
- Liabilities reporting
- Liquidity reporting
- Revenue and cost structure reporting
- Provision of registered office address
- Receiving incoming correspondence
- Forwarding the correspondence to the indicated address
- Immediate notification of high-priority mail
- Access to fax/telephone line
- Setting up and maintenance of company email box
- Keeping corporate documentation
- Drafting management board and shareholders meeting resolutions
- Supporting shareholders meetings
- Drafting powers of attorney
- Registration in the National Court Register (KRS) and updates
Her responsibility in SSW Accounting covers the supervision of accounting services for the Clients and financial reporting.
Katarzyna earned her professional experience in, among other places, at the Audit Department of PwC where she audited financial statements prepared according to the Polish and IAS, and in Pepco Poland where she coordinated the implementation of an ERP system in finance and accounting.
She is a fluent English speaker.
Economist and tax advisor in SSW Accounting, graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics, Finance and Banking Faculty, with corporate accounting as her major; she is specialising in comprehensive services for finance industry organisations. Agnieszka creates, implements, and reviews tax structures employing a variety of financial instruments, including derivatives. She is involved in projects aimed to make VAT deduction possibilities more efficient for businesses, in particular those operating in the financial sector and as holding companies.
Agnieszka has ample experience in transformations and restructuring of capital groups and represents Clients in tax procedures conducted by tax authorities and before administrative courts.
Moreover, she is in the process of obtaining international ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) qualifications.
Tax consultant in SSW Accounting who specializes in the creation and implementation of international tax structures with the use of partnerships, foreign investment funds and foundations. Agnieszka is also experienced in advising on individual income tax matters.
Within SSW’s Accounting, Małgorzata is responsible for providing Clients with accounting services. She holds a Minister of Finance license for providing book-keeping services. Małgorzata gained her professional experience in the Lux Med Group, ECC Holdings Poland, and Nestle Polska as an independent accountant and tax accounting expert.
At SSW Accounting, she is responsible for accounting support of our clients. She graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics, Faculty of Finance And Accounting, and holds a degree in administration from the Warsaw University of Technology. Monika gained her professional experience working as an accountant in Warsaw's accounting firms.